LIGR is the easiest way to add professional graphics to live sports streams. We are passionate about solving the problem of live graphics in the simplest and easiest way possible. Our mission is to allow anyone who wants to live stream sport, to be able to produce stunning and professional animations and graphics without any prior skill or knowledge. Every sports game deserves to be live and looking amazing!
The UK market is the is one of the epicentres for grassroots sports, in particular football and cricket, and is therefore core to LIGR's expansion and go to market strategy across Europe.
We are hiring a this position to launch our products into the UK market, and are looking for someone to take ownership, deliver with results and build our team into the UK.
With focused growth through key UK areas your tasks would be to establish contact to sports clubs across, do onsite and offsite demonstration's, educate the community on the benefits of live streaming and convert clubs to LIGR users.
LIGR is a small team of people with various backgrounds. We are looking for an individual who is motivated, autonomous and passionate about providing easy, simple and effective solutions to the grassroots and community sports market. We don’t always succeed, but we learn from our mistakes to better ourselves and grow the business.
- Launch sales into the UK, setting and achieving growth targets
- Contact and generate leads; E-mail, outbound calls and book meetings.
- Convert sales; Phone, Online and onsite meetings
- Identify and define customers needs to improve our Sales offense.
You will become a key person in our future growth, and we expect the following qualifications.
- At least a few years of experience with sales, ideally into the sports market through software or hardware.
- Experienced CRM user (Pipedrive)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of live streaming workflows and technology and a deep knowledge of sports
- Results-oriented and self-propelling team player.
In addition to being a part of a small but great team, working in a fun and creative environment and learning from the best technical minds in the sports industry, we offer:
- Competitive performance based package
- Access to the latest tools and technologies in and around the LIGR workflow
- Work with global sporting bodies, sports leagues and sportscasters / broadcasters
- Remote work to the core team in Sydney
- Start-up sized company, where you can make an immediate impact
- Significant upside opportunity
- Chance to build a UK sales team from the ground up
- Work in a team that deeply cares about grassroots and community sport
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, portfolio, or anything else you're proud of. If we like what we see, we’ll get in touch and organise a catchup over video chat. We’ll then tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
Hit the apply button below or email to email@example.com