LIGR is the easiest way to add professional graphics to live sports streams. We are passionate about solving the problem of live graphics in the simplest and easiest way possible.
Our mission is to allow anyone who wants to live stream sport, to be able to produce stunning and professional animations and graphics without any prior skill or knowledge. Every sports game deserves to be live and looking amazing!
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans
- Working with design, IT and other teams to promote products
- Have technical developing skills for a good communication with the IT team
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you will be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns, facebook and google ad campaigns, and pricing strategies.
We are looking for someone autonomous who is used to work in a fast growing environment and biased to action.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, product, sales, IT) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Prior experience in startups or have launched your own project.
- Be able to work in a changeable and fast environment.
- Autonomous and problem solver
- Fluent in Spanish or Prominent European language written and spoken.
- Sports knowledge (Tennis, Soccer, Basketball...)
- Athlete or having competed in a sport any time is a plus.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, portfolio, links to apps and designs, or anything else you're proud of. If we like what we see, we’ll get in touch and organise a catchup in person or over video chat. We’ll then tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
Hit the apply button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org